Macquarie in the Americas
Uncovering opportunities others miss to create more profitable outcomes for our clients
Advisory and capital markets
- advisory and capital raising services including corporate finance, project finance, private capital, equity and debt capital markets and principal investments
- differentiated approach through significant expertise, deep industry specialization and an entrepreneurial mindset
- advised on 402 global transactions worth more than $US271 billion in FY18.2
- global asset finance and principal finance portfolio of more than $US26 billion2
- expertise in asset finance including aircraft, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, energy, rail and mining equipment.
- provider of loans to corporate clients and financial sponsor portfolio companies and asset-based loans across a range of sectors
- provider of funding to a broad customer base at different levels of the capital structure using various assets as collateral
- lending and investing solutions in corporate and real estate transactions through primary and secondary transactions.
- $US381.8 billion global assets under management2
- global securities investment management expertise in fixed income, equities, currency and insurance
- extensive real asset management expertise, managing 34 portfolio businesses and ~290 properties as well as ~37,000 hectares (37,039 ha) of cropping land during the 2017-2018 crop season in Brazil.2
- 500+ stocks under coverage in the Americas3
- Top 10 Global equities research house4
- 250+ dedicated equity research analysts.
Trading and hedging
- significant expertise in structured and distressed credit markets
- G10 and Emerging currencies and rates specialist
- 24-hour access to liquidity and execution on all major futures exchanges globally.