We seek to deliver outcomes aligned with our investment philosophy and our clients’ needs
A clear and consistent investment philosophy based on capital preservation, liquidity and fundamental research
$A197.7 billion of assets under management for 147 clients in 16 countries*
Over 115 dedicated investment professionals across three global hubs – Sydney, London and Philadelphia*
We have been one of Australia’s largest money managers since 1980.
With a focus on maintaining liquidity and preserving capital, we offer true to label cash investment solutions.
Australian fixed interest
We offer a range of Australian fixed interest strategies including:
- true index, which provides investors pre-tax index returns with no fund management fees
- enhanced, which seeks to marginally outperform the index through low-risk strategies applied to an indexed core
- active, which seeks to provide strong and consistent performance over a full market cycle.
Australian diversified income
As one of Australia’s largest credit managers, we seek to improve traditional cash returns with a diversified range of non-government securities.
We focus on high quality credit assets which, in a low yield environment, provide an Australian fixed income alternative with no duration risk.
Global income opportunities
This flexible, absolute return, multi-sector income strategy provides potential for an attractive solution in the current low-yield bond market environment.
- combines the benefits of capital preservation with the ability to participate in the upside
- time tested fixed income strategy with a track record spanning over 10 years
- flexible and opportunistic approach: covers a wide, global universe investing only when value is present.
This strategy is a core fixed income investment solution investing in global sovereign bonds and credit markets.
Offering a flexible approach and covering a wide universe, we invest only where we see value.
Returns are driven by a combination of sector rotation, duration, country and security selection.
The strategy provides investors with exposure to developed market government and quasi government bonds.
It adopts a low-risk approach that includes diverse sources of alpha strategies.
Absolute return mortgage backed securities
Macquarie Absolute Return Mortgage-Backed Securities strategy has a conservative, high quality and time-tested approach to absolute return fixed income investing. The strategy’s benefits include:
- an absolute return outcome with a fixed income risk profile across the market cycle
- an investment universe comprised of high quality and liquid securities
- consistent, strong returns with relatively low volatility.
Private Placements offer diversification with structural protections and enhanced yield. Macquarie Private Placements:
- one of the largest independent private placement investors
- a manager with scale and strong agent relationships which are critical for strong deal flow access
- a team with experienced, sector focused analysts.
Taxable municipal bonds
Taxable Municipal Bonds offer high quality diversification with duration and commensurate yield. Macquarie’s Taxable Municipal Bonds capabilities offer:
- an income-driven, risk-controlled approach
- a disciplined, bottom-up research driven process
- an experienced managed team, dedicated solely to municipal bond investing.
Passive currency hedge management based on our currency philosophy (best execution, risk management, and effective processes) in addition to hedge tilts (scalable to client preference) based on our medium term view of currency direction.
Insights are provided by our global team of investment specialists.
The material and information on this web page and the web pages accessed through this web page (together, the "website") is for distribution only to persons who are not a retail client (defined by section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia) and who are sophisticated investors, professional investors or other investors who do not require disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia. If you access this website, you are confirming you are entitled to do so under all applicable laws, regulations and directives in all applicable jurisdictions.
By proceeding to access the pages on this website, you agree and confirm that:
- You have read, understood and accept the above disclaimer;
- Your access to this website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction;
- You are not a "retail client" within the meaning of the Corporations Act and agree not to disclose the information to a person who would be a "retail client"; and
- You are either: (a) not a “U.S. person” as that term is defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933 (the “US Securities Act”), are not in the United States, and are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person, (and you will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person) or (b) a “qualified institutional buyer” as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the US Securities Act.
If you access this website, you are confirming that you are entitled to do so.