Our Financial Management Group is focused on managing Macquarie’s funding and capital. It provides strategic capital, tax and financial analysis and advice to senior management to support the growth of Macquarie’s businesses around the world.
- provides strategic analysis and advice to Macquarie's businesses and senior management
- manages Macquarie's funding, liquidity and capital position
- ensures Macquarie continues to meet regulatory and compliance obligations
- actively engages with investors, governments, media, and the wider community to maximise their understanding of Macquarie
- enables Macquarie to understand the expectations of our key stakeholders.
Working in our Finance team, you could be:
- analysing financial performance to deliver valuable business insights
- reviewing, challenging and reporting on financial results, and ensuring compliance with reporting standards
- preparing forecasts for management to support strategic decision making
- engaging with stakeholders to determine data requirements for new products and deals.
Working in our Group Treasury team, you could be:
- raising diversified and cost effective funding and capital
- providing accurate pricing of funding and capital to support optimal business decisions
- helping to manage balance sheet risk
- assisting the business in pursuing new opportunities.