Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Analog Devices, Inc.
Date of Manufacture: 12/2013
Currently Configured for: To be determined
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Milpitas, United States
Available date: Currently Available
HACH Co. Model 3411 Particle Counter
The MET ONE 3411 portable airborne particle counter is unlike many Particle Counters the fan remains off when operating in a standard semiconductor cleanroom environment thus particle generation is virtually eliminated. It is designed to meet the rigorous requirements of ISO-21501-4 to provide the users with unparalleled accuracy. This assures the repeatability of particle measurements between multiple instruments which is critical for process benchmarking and troubleshooting activities.
• Continuous measurement of particle counts
• Remote start/stop of particle counters
• Vacuum control
• Alarm output to indicator devices
• Audit trail recording
• Secure user interface
• Alarm indication via color change on the operator screen
• Alarm acknowledgment via operator screen
• Trend views of live and historic data
• Tabular reports of historic data
• Reconciled alarm reports
• Compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 with respect to electronic records
• Supports up to 160 inputs for Analog/Digital sensors (differential pressure, temperature, air velocity, etc.)
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.