Our Risk Management Group is an independent function that objectively advises all Macquarie businesses and the Board to contribute to the long term success of Macquarie.
Working in our Risk Management Group, you could be:
- assisting businesses with the definition and implementation of appropriate remediation actions, reviewing specific transactions, new products or businesses, identifying and escalating potential conflicts of interest and advising on the application of laws, regulations and policies
- having exposure to the day-to-day relationships with Macquarie’s regulators, including regulatory enquiries
- supporting senior management with timely and effective escalation and reporting of significant compliance risk issues
- involved in the deal approval process and summarising key issues across all areas to present to senior Macquarie management
- gaining exposure to capital markets, funds, retail banking businesses and the central service function
- monitoring daily risk exposures for trading desks and reporting to senior management.