Macquarie Asset Management is a global, full-service asset manager, providing investment solutions to clients across a range of capabilities, including infrastructure, renewables, real estate, agriculture, transportation finance, equities, fixed income, private credit, and multi-asset solutions.
Working in our Asset Management Group, you could be:
- valuing and running performance analysis of fund assets through financial modelling and scenario analysis
- assisting with or owning research projects relating to both existing and targeted assets
- assisting with the review and approval of asset acquisitions including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions and appropriate funding strategy
- working closely with other professional advisors in a transaction setting, including legal and financial advisors
- preparing marketing and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- financial and corporate analysis of new transactions including cash-flow modelling, asset valuations, and industry research
- managing existing products and developing new products, including modelling cash flows and working with the legal team in preparing and reviewing legal documentation
- reviewing asset pricing and assisting with trades with internal and external trading desks
- engaging with clients, external advisors, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.