Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of IBM Corporation
The images and data contained herein is owned by Macquarie and is intended for use only by potential purchasers of goods shown herein. Except for such permitted usage, no other use of the images and data is permitted and such images and data shall not be exhibited or shown in any websites or social media or for any commercial purposes without Macquarie’s written permission. Therefore, no seller of goods like the goods shown herein has any right or authority to show or exhibit any images or data shown herein.
Date of Manufacture: 2014-01-01
Currently Configured for: N/A
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Essex Junction, United States
Available date: Currently Available
· Manufacturer: ThermoFisher Scientific MK.4 ESD
· Serial number: 2 W231 32N0192DA
· Spare parts (List as many as possible): None
· Original date of purchase or date of mfg: 2/1/2014
· Condition of item (Excellent, Good, Poor): Excellent
· Type of product processed through this tool : Module
· Has equipment been cannibalized (Y/N) No
· Has equipment been modified by IBM (Y/N) N
· Last Date Operated: (MM/DD/YY): 10/22/2020
· Where is the tool currently located (Site/Building)? Essex Junction, Vermont USA
· Is equipment currently packaged/crated and ready for shipment? No
Name of Software Made By
Can the software be transferred with the tool? Yes __ No X
Soft copy operating/maintenance manuals may be available?
Number Of Stage Axis: (X, Y, Z)_ X__________________________
Is the Stage Automated or Manual? __Manual_________________________________
Does The Stage Have Vacuum: (Y/N) __N______________________________
Is The Stage Heated: (Y/N) ___N_____________________________________
Heat Controller Model: _____None_____________________________________________
Facilities Required to Run the Tool
Phase: _3 phase 5-wire WYE input_____
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.