Macquarie Equipment Trading on behalf of Micron Memory Taiwan Co., Ltd. (MTB)
Date of Manufacture: 2012
Currently Configured for: To be determined
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Taichung City, Taiwan
Available date: Currently Available
Inspect to confirm configuration and condition.
Model No : DAC305A
• Sonoscan Waterfall™ transducer provides non-immersion scanning which minimizes risks of contamination, fluid ingression and movement due to floating of parts
• In-Line or Stand-alone operation flexibility to best meet your production and quality control requirements
• Automated Data Analysis Package allows you to pre-define Accept/Reject criteria and automatically indicates rejected parts within the data image or file
• TurboSpeed™ provides faster imaging speeds at high frequencies with up to 2.5X increased image acquisition speed with high pixel densities
• Vacuum Hold Down option holds small parts in place and eliminates shifting during scanning to ensure the highest quality images
• Four-stage dryer with three air knives and vacuum unit to quickly and efficiently dry parts after scanning
• Temperature control options to maintain precise water temperature and ensure consistent imaging throughout the day, regardless of changes in ambient air temperature
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.