Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives.
Working in our Asset Management Group, you could be:
- valuing and running performance analysis of fund assets through financial modelling and scenario analysis
- assisting with or owning research projects relating to both existing and targeted assets
- assisting with the review and approval of asset acquisitions including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions and appropriate funding strategy
- working closely with other professional advisors in a transaction setting, including legal and financial advisors
- preparing marketing and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- financial and corporate analysis of new transactions including cash-flow modelling, asset valuations, and industry research
- managing existing products and developing new products, including modelling cash flows and working with the legal team in preparing and reviewing legal documentation
- reviewing asset pricing and assisting with trades with internal and external trading desks
- engaging with clients, external advisors, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
1 year, allocated to a team from February
Allocated to a team from November to February
Top 50 global asset manager with $A549.5b assets under management
Leading alternatives manager and No.1 infrastructure manager globally1 managing a portfolio of 148 businesses, ~400 properties and ~4.5 million hectares of farmland
Top 10 global insurance manager2
The teams highlighted in green denote that we have a Graduate position available in 2020. Please select the team for more information or to apply.
Macquarie Asset Management
- Macquarie Investment Management
Macquarie Investment Management is a conviction-based, long-term global asset manager with offices throughout Australia, Asia, Europe and the United States. The firm offers strategies across a range of asset classes including listed equities, fixed interest, infrastructure securities and liquid alternatives, which are managed both by specialist in-house Macquarie investment teams and Macquarie Professional Series managers.
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets combines two decades of experience and expertise to identify and unlock investment opportunities in the assets that people use every day – extending beyond infrastructure to real estate, agriculture and energy.
- Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions
Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions division manufactures and distributes a range of tailored investment solutions with an alternate fixed income focus, for its fiduciary clients within the infrastructure debt sector and balance sheet lending to shipping, export credit agency backed debt, hedge funds and private equity investors.
- Macquarie Asset Management
1 Based on AUM. Willis Towers Watson Global Alternatives Survey 2017 (published July 2017).
2 Pensions & Investments, The Largest Money Managers (May 2018).