Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets combines two decades of experience and expertise to identify and unlock investment opportunities in the assets that people use every day – extending beyond infrastructure to real estate, agriculture and energy.
Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives.
Working in our Asset Management Group, you could be:
- valuing and running performance analysis of fund assets through financial modelling and scenario analysis
- assisting with or owning research projects relating to both existing and targeted assets
- assisting with the review and approval of asset acquisitions including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions and appropriate funding strategy
- working closely with other professional advisors in a transaction setting, including legal and financial advisors
- preparing marketing and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- financial and corporate analysis of new transactions including cash-flow modelling, asset valuations, and industry research
- managing existing products and developing new products, including modelling cash flows and working with the legal team in preparing and reviewing legal documentation
- reviewing asset pricing and assisting with trades with internal and external trading desks
- engaging with clients, external advisors, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
1 year, allocated to a team from February
Allocated to a team from November to February
Top 50 global asset manager with $A549.5b assets under management
Leading alternatives manager and No.1 infrastructure manager globally1 managing a portfolio of 148 businesses, ~400 properties and ~4.5 million hectares of farmland
Top 10 global insurance manager2
Our teams in Macquarie Asset Management
1 Based on AUM. Willis Towers Watson Global Alternatives Survey 2017 (published July 2017).
2 Pensions & Investments, The Largest Money Managers (May 2018).