Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets combines two decades of experience and expertise to identify and unlock investment opportunities in the assets that people use every day – extending beyond infrastructure to real estate, agriculture and energy.
Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a large scale, global asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products across infrastructure, real estate, natural resources, private credit, fixed income, equities, multi-asset and liquid alternatives.
Working in our Asset Management Group, you could be:
- valuing and running performance analysis of fund assets through financial modelling and scenario analysis
- assisting with or owning research projects relating to both existing and targeted assets
- assisting with the review and approval of asset acquisitions including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions and appropriate funding strategy
- working closely with other professional advisors in a transaction setting, including legal and financial advisors
- preparing marketing and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- financial and corporate analysis of new transactions including cash-flow modelling, asset valuations, and industry research
- managing existing products and developing new products, including modelling cash flows and working with the legal team in preparing and reviewing legal documentation
- reviewing asset pricing and assisting with trades with internal and external trading desks
- engaging with clients, external advisors, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
1 year, allocated to a team from February
Allocated to a team from November to February
Top 50 global asset manager1 with $A562.0b assets under management2
Leading alternatives manager and No.1 infrastructure manager globally3 managing a portfolio of 148 businesses, ~400 properties and ~4.5 million hectares of farmland
150+ infrastructure and real assets used by ~100 million people every day
Our teams in Macquarie Asset Management
1 P&I Largest Money Managers 2018, published in May 2019.
2 Macquarie Asset Management AUM at 30 September 2019.
3 Based on AUM. IPE Real Assets Top 75 Infrastructure Investment Managers 2019, published in July/August 2019.