Our metals expertise
Macquarie has been operating continuously in metals markets for more than 40 years, giving us one of the longest track records globally in this market for a financial institution.
We have capabilities across global commodity markets, connecting producers, consumers, investors and merchants, and working with our clients to manage risk, finance operations and gain strategic insight into their businesses and the markets in which they operate.
With capabilities across the metals value chain, we deliver comprehensive financing and risk management solutions for our clients, including:
- Market leading technical and fundamental insights
- Customised solutions encompassing physical product, derivatives and financing
- Cross commodity and cross market structuring
- Liquidity in both derivatives and physical markets
- Tailored investment solutions through Commodity Investor Products
- Financing capabilities for metals in port or in transit
- Financing warehoused metal in cash and carry trades, third party stock and repo finance
- Logistics services.