Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Micron Memory Japan, G.K. (F15)
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: N/A
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Hiroshima, Japan
Available date: Currently Available
Common Features of All 7500 Series Systems
• Compact benchtop design permits easy integration into existing laboratory space
• All stainless steel chassis for superior corrosion resistance
• Open architecture sample introduction area simplifies interfacing to alternate sampling accessories
• Peltier-cooled spray chamber for optimum stability and lowest oxide interferences
• Fully automatic, computer controlled torch position in all three axes
• ShieldTorch System (STS) for highest sensitivity, best ion energy control
• Agilent Active Mass Flow Controllers (AMFC) for accurate precise control of all plasma and collision/reaction cell gases
• High efficiency digital drive 27 MHz ICP RF generator is all solid state and maintenance free
• True hyperbolic profile quadrupole rods for excellent ion transmission and superior abundance sensitivity
• Highest frequency, digitally synthesized 3 MHz RF Quadrupole Driver for enhanced mass spectrometer performance
• Simultaneous dual mode detector with exclusive high-speed amplifier provides true nine orders of linear dynamic range
7500 ICP-MSChemstation（Ver. B.02.01）
I-AS Integrated Autosampler for ICP-MS
Brother Printer HL1440
P9621D HP Flat Panel Monitor L1702 2Tone TCO99
A HARD DISK DRIVE WILL BE REMOVED FROM TOOL .No software service from OEM
Other missing or damaged parts: Not reported.
No software service from the OEM.
Tool is operating in clean room.
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.