Macquarie in the Americas
Uncovering opportunities others miss to create more profitable outcomes for our clients
Advisory and capital markets
- advisory and capital raising services including corporate finance, project finance, private capital, equity and debt capital markets and principal investments
- differentiated approach through significant expertise, deep industry specialization and an entrepreneurial mindset
- advised on 417 global transactions worth more than $US339 billion in FY19.4
- global asset finance and principal finance portfolio of more than $US15 billion3
- expertise in asset finance including aircraft, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, energy, rail and mining equipment.
- provider of loans to corporate clients and financial sponsor portfolio companies and asset-based loans across a range of sectors
- provider of funding to a broad customer base at different levels of the capital structure using various assets as collateral
- lending and investing solutions in corporate and real estate transactions through primary and secondary transactions.
- $US380.2 billion global assets under management2
- global securities investment management expertise in fixed income, equities, currency and insurance
- extensive real asset management expertise, managing 32 portfolio businesses and ~290 industrial properties as well as ~55,000 hectares of farmland across four farms in Brazil.3
Trading and hedging
- significant expertise in structured and distressed credit markets
- G10 and Emerging currencies and rates specialist
- 24-hour access to liquidity and execution on all major futures exchanges globally.