London, 23 May 2019
Macquarie Group has announced the appointment of Kate Vetch as the new Regional Head of Compliance for Macquarie Group in Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA), subject to regulatory approvals.
London, 07 May 2019
Macquarie Group Limited announced on Friday 3 May 2019 that PGGM Infrastructure Fund (PGGM), a leading Dutch pension investor, will take a 25% interest in Macquarie AirFinance.
Sydney, 07 May 2019
Macquarie Group today announced the 12 finalists for the Macquarie 50th Anniversary Award ("the Award"), a $A50 million philanthropic commitment that seeks to initiate or support projects that address an area of unmet social need.
Sydney, 03 May 2019
Macquarie Group today announced a net profit after tax attributable to ordinary shareholders of $A2,982 million for the full year ended 31 March 2019 (FY19), up 17 per cent on the full year ended 31 March 2018 (FY18).
Prague, 29 April 2019
A Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets (MIRA) managed consortium of investors, which currently holds a 49.96 per cent stake in innogy Grid Holding (iGH), has exercised contractual pre-emption rights over the remaining 50.04 per cent stake currently owned by RWE.
Edinburgh, 24 April 2019
London, 23 April 2019
New York, 16 April 2019
Philadelphia, 09 April 2019
London, 09 April 2019