20 year track record in infrastructure asset management
There is a surging global need to build and renew infrastructure. Much of this will need funding from the private sector. That’s where we come in.
- pioneer in infrastructure investment
- manage direct investments in more than 100 infrastructure businesses globally
- more than 50 funds worldwide.
- investing in listed infrastructure securities
- global exposure
- liquidity and diversification.
View our Equities information to learn more about listed infrastructure securities.Learn more
- exposure to private infrastructure debt
- global deal flow across all transaction sizes and infrastructure subsectors
- sustainable returns, relatively low volatility.
The material and information on this web page and the web pages accessed through this web page (together, the "website") is for distribution only to persons who are not a retail client (defined by section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia) and who are sophisticated investors, professional investors or other investors who do not require disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia. If you access this website, you are confirming you are entitled to do so under all applicable laws, regulations and directives in all applicable jurisdictions.
By proceeding to access the pages on this website, you agree and confirm that:
- You have read, understood and accept the above disclaimer;
- Your access to this website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction;
- You are not a "retail client" within the meaning of the Corporations Act and agree not to disclose the information to a person who would be a "retail client"; and
- You are either: (a) not a “U.S. person” as that term is defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933 (the “US Securities Act”), are not in the United States, and are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person, (and you will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person) or (b) a “qualified institutional buyer” as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the US Securities Act.
If you access this website, you are confirming that you are entitled to do so.