Macquarie in Asia
An established presence in the world’s largest growth region.
Advisory and capital markets
- advisory and capital raising services including corporate finance, project finance, private capital, equity and debt capital markets and principal investments
- completed transactions valued at $US271 billion4 in FY 18
- Capital Advisory Firm of the Year - Asia5
- $US398.3 billion of assets under management globally6
- global securities investment management expertise in fixed income, equities, currency and hedge funds.
- growth capital via private and structured loans and bonds
- commodity-linked finance including supply and off-take, pre-pays, voyage or storage repos, extended payment terms and structured trade finance
- lending and investing solutions in corporate and real estate transactions through primary and secondary transactions.
Find out more
Trading and hedging
- leading provider of listed warrants, No. 1 market share in Singapore and Malaysia, No.2 in Taiwan and No.3 in Thailand7
- G10 and Asian currencies and rates specialist
- cross border structuring and trading.
- top 10 ranked research house in Asia8
- research coverage of more than 2,000+ stocks globally, 900+ in Asia
- provider of specialist finance and asset management solutions
- expertise in aircraft, motor vehicles, rail, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, energy and mining equipment.
Find out more