Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Qorvo US, Inc.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: 200mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Farmers Branch, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Lapmaster International 20
Audit to Verify
MODEL 20 PRECISION OPEN FACE / PNEUMATIC LIFT FLAT LAPPING MACHINE
PLATE-DIAMETER 20″ (508 MM)
VERSIONS: 3 RINGS
TYPE: SINGLE SIDED
Model 20 is largest bench-mounted machine in the USA offered by any company unit with a heavy duty carbon steel weldment base. Ring lapper or planetar y-lapper configuration, enabling high standards of flatness and surface finish to be routinely achieved.
HIGHLIGHTS MODEL 20 (OPEN FACE / PNEUMATIC LIFT)
Open lift version: romovable waste container
Pneumatic lift version: OSHA control circuitry and air logic which provides total operator safety through twohand, anti-tie down operation of the pressure plates
Soft-start (to cushion start-up) ^
Electronic variable speed drive, 0–70 rpm
Diamond slurry dispensing systems
Various lapping/polishing plates
Custom machines and tooling
– High density, cast iron radially serrated lapping plate 508 mm O.D.× 127 mm I.D. / 20″ O.D. × 5″ I.D.
– Three high density cast iron serrated conditioning rings 229 mm O.D. × 191 mm I.D. / 9″ O.D. × 7.5″ I.D.
– Three high density, cast iron pressure plates with lifting eye-bolts 77/16″ dia. × 11/2″ thick / 189 mm dia. × 38 mm thick
– 20″ / 508 mm hardened straight edge – Thre micarta workholder blank discs 77/16″ dia. × 1/8″ thick / 189 mm dia. × 3.2 mm thick
– Three pressure pads 77/16″ dia. × 1/2″ thick / 189mm dia. x 13 mm thick
– Lap plate lifting tool
– Starter sample of Lapmaster abrasive
– Starter sample of Lapmaster vehicle
– Allen Wrench
– Operation and maintenance manual
– Open face: 435lbs / 196kg
– Pneumatic lift: 530lbs /239kg
– Open face: 33.46″ L× 30.31″ W × 22.6″H
– 850mm L× 770mm W×575mm H
– Pneumatic lift: 35.03″ × 32.67″ × 45.9″890 mm × 830 mm × 1167 mm
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.