Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Micron Technology Utah, LLC
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: N/A
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Lehi, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Tool Status: New in crate.
Configuration. Audit to verify.
ATLAS™ GAS ABATEMENT SYSTEMS
Atlas™ from Edwards: the range of combustion gas abatement solutions that offers semiconductor, flat panel display, Solar and MOCVD manufacturers reduced operating costs and enhanced ease-of-use. Atlas abatement technology specific to your process:
• Atlas TCS for common CVD gases (NF3/F2)
• Atlas TPU for PFC gases (ClF3, C2F6, C3F8) in CVD processes
• Atlas Kronis for the low-k CVD gases in next-generation processes
• Atlas Etch for semicon etch and flat panel display processes (CF4, SF6 and high flow PFC’s)
• Atlas Helios for safe treatment of hydrogen processes in epitaxy and MOCVD
Features and Benefits
• Low cost of ownership —— Low fuel consumption & Reduced running costs
• Excellent powder handling
• Excellent corrosion resistance
• Outstanding reliability, even on the harshest applications
• Ease of maintenance
• Third party certification —— SEMI® S2, CE marked, ETL listed
• Unrivalled abatement performance for deposition and clean gases
• Flame retardant plastic used in wet stage —— No corrosion from acidic by-products & Lower risk of thermal discharge
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.