Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Micron Technology, Inc. (Boise)
The images and data contained herein is owned by Macquarie and is intended for use only by potential purchasers of goods shown herein. Except for such permitted usage, no other use of the images and data is permitted and such images and data shall not be exhibited or shown in any websites or social media or for any commercial purposes without Macquarie’s written permission. Therefore, no seller of goods like the goods shown herein has any right or authority to show or exhibit any images or data shown herein.
Date of Manufacture: 2003
Currently Configured for: 300mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Boise, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Tool Status: Powered down, de-installed, and moved to the warehouse, fully crated for shipment.
Original PO configuration. Audit to verify.
Orbita 160XI X-ray System includes:
- 160 kV transmission x-ray source.
- Upgrade to 2uM (20W) resolution x-ray target
- Dual field image intensifier - (4"/6")
- 2400X magnification
- 6-axis carbon fiber sample manipulator table
- 22" x 26" scan area
- Precision non-contact inductive joysticks
- Inspection cabinet w/sliding door & viewing window
- Cabinet rated for 160kV operation (leakage <0.1mR/hr)
- Adjustable side mounted tri-shelf control system
- iXS image processing & measurement pkg includes 20" monitor and inkjet printer
- iXS computer controlled x-ray source
- Encoded iXS programmable manipulator
- iXS script development software
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.