Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Analog Devices, Inc.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: To be determined
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Milpitas, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Micro Automation, Inc. Saw, Model M-1006
• Wafer Size: To 6 inches, To 155mm
• Index Stepping Range: .00025" to wafer diameter, 6 microns to diameter
• Minimum Index Step: .000125 inch, 3 microns
• Cutting Feed Speed: 0.05 to 12 inches/seconds, 1.25 to 300 mm/seconds
• Return Stroke: to 12 inches/seconds, 300 mm/seconds
• Spindle Index Repeatability: .00016 inch, 4 microns
• Chuck Flatness: .0004 inch across six inches, 10 microns over 155 mm
• Cutting Depth Range: Blade limited
• Cutting Depth Increments: .00025 inch, 6 microns
• Chuck Rotation: 0 to 120 degrees
• Rotation Resolution: .0025 degrees
• Microscope Magnification: 60X Monocular or Split Field TV
• Spindle Speed:5,000 to 45,000 rpm
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.