About the program
The Gurugram Returner Program is an opportunity for you to re-integrate yourself into the financial services sector.
Over the course of the program, you will gain valuable experience and insight into your chosen business area.
After an in-depth induction, you’ll be working closely with the team enabling you to work on projects that match your skills and experience.
Currently, we are offering opportunities in the following areas:
- Technology – full time role within our Technology division
- Finance – 12-month program within our Financial Management Group.
Applications are now open.
To be considered for a place on the Gurugram Returner Program, you will:
What we offer
As part of this paid program based in Gurugram, you will be paired with a mentor to help guide your re-entry to the workplace, receive coaching to aid your return to work and be eligible to be considered for a permanent role at the end of the program.
We invest in our people around the globe. At Macquarie, we offer you access to a range of opportunities to help you succeed. Some of these include:
- a merit-based culture
- high-calibre colleagues and leaders
- a dynamic workplace
- a range of flexible work options
- internal mobility and global opportunities
- learning and development programs
- employee networks and events
- health and wellness programs.
Our commitment is to create a diverse and inclusive workplace regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity or cultural background.