Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Inspire Technologies, Inc.
The images and data contained herein is owned by Macquarie and is intended for use only by potential purchasers of goods shown herein. Except for such permitted usage, no other use of the images and data is permitted and such images and data shall not be exhibited or shown in any websites or social media or for any commercial purposes without Macquarie’s written permission. Therefore, no seller of goods like the goods shown herein has any right or authority to show or exhibit any images or data shown herein.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: N/A
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Caldwell, United States
Available date: Currently Available
DOMESTIC SALE: Only offers from US entities will be considered. Seller will not clear the equipment for export or act as Exporter of Record from the United States.
OEM: Accu Gage
Condition : need to clean
Technical Data :
Standard Features on Manual Systems:
• Quadra-Chek 200 Digital Readout
• Black & White or Color with 7:1 Zoom Lens
• Light Table Base
• Electronic Crosshair
• .001mm Heidenhain Linear Encoders
• Fiber Optic Illumination for Top Lighting
• Coarse & Fine Feed Adjustment Mechanism
Standard Features on Automated Systems:
• Quadra-Chek 5000: 2 or 3-Axis Windows™-based metrology software • Black & White Video Edge Detection
• CNC Drives
• Z-Axis with Auto Focus
• Programmable Fiber Optic Top Lighting
• Programmable Zoom for Programming Different Magnifications within a Measuring Cycle
• Rugged THK Slides for all Axes
• Color Video Edge Detection
• .0005mm (1/2 micron) or .0001mm (tenth micron) Heidenhain Linear Encoders
• Illumination: LED, Thru-the-lens
• Image Capture Software
• Software Link to Excel or SPC
• 12” x 12”, 24” x 24”, 36” x 36” and 36” x 48”
• 300mm x 300mm, 600mm x 600mm, 900mm x 900mm, 900mm x 1200mm
• Z Axis: 6” to 12” in 2 inch increments, 150mm to 300mm in 50mm increments
• Special sizes upon request
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.