Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology Inc. Taiwan Branch - UMC
The images and data contained herein is owned by Macquarie and is intended for use only by potential purchasers of goods shown herein. Except for such permitted usage, no other use of the images and data is permitted and such images and data shall not be exhibited or shown in any websites or social media or for any commercial purposes without Macquarie’s written permission. Therefore, no seller of goods like the goods shown herein has any right or authority to show or exhibit any images or data shown herein.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: 200mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Hsinchu, Taiwan
Available date: Currently Available
HARD DRIVE WILL BE REFORMATTED. OPERATING SOFTWARE IS NOT INCLUDED.
Inspect to confirm configuration and condition
The power of the equipment is damaged and cannot be turned on.
Travel of Stage: 300 mm*300 mm
Vacuum: CDA & GN2
Tester Type (Used With):Wafer
========================== OEM Feature for reference ===========================
P300J Features and Benefits:
• Cast base with vibration isolation interlayer: Provides stability and ruggedness
• Station single-point ground: Low current ready
• MicroTouchTM controls: Ergonomic in design with super responsive control
• Motorized 2-speed stage, theta and microscope drives: Provide ease of use with the choice of speed range for long-distance or precise positioning
• Stage/Platen/Theta drive control via MicroTouchTM controls and joystick: Multiple users have their choice of controls to fit their preference
• Station joystick includes device select, high/low speed, and “lockout” buttons: Provides full localized control. Lockout prevents inadvertent movement during testing
• Stage, Platen, Theta (300 x 300 x 50mm x 15 deg) range: Provides full wafer coverage and flexibility of setup
• 0.1 micron resolution stage, platen, and microscope drive: Supports probing of the smallest targets
• Stainless steel platen with 4-point platen leadscrew drive: Supports both magnetic and vacuum base manipulators
• Integrated dry/dark enclosure: Provides EMF shield and enclosure for low temperature chuck dryness
• Removable front wedge: Provides easy access to the chuck for loading and unloading wafers when removed, and support for additional manipulators when in place
• Microscope 100 x 100mm (X-Y), x 200mm (Z) drive range: Supports large die and multi-site probe cards
• High force chuck/theta post assembly: Supports high pincount probe card pressures
• Station plumbed and wired to accept -55 to +300 degree C H1000 series thermal chuck: Set up is clean and clear for fixturing and cabling
• Vacuum quick disconnect and Triaxial strain relief brackets: Provide convenient, strain relieved connections
Full range of accessories and options available including:
Probe card holders, Light Tight Enclosures, Thermal Chucks, Video accessories, Manual/Motorized manipulators.
• Test station: Vacuum: 25 in-Hg
• RMC-7 controller: 85 to 265 VAC, 47-63 Hz, 2.4 Amps, typical
Test Station Dimensions (Width, Depth, Height, Weight):
• Station: 33” x 40” x 33” (84 x 102 x 84 cm), 480 lbs (218-Kg)
• RMC-7: 17.8” x 19.7” x 5.5” (45.2 x 50x 13.9cm) 24 lbs (11-Kg)
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.