Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Qorvo US, Inc.
The images and data contained herein is owned by Macquarie and is intended for use only by potential purchasers of goods shown herein. Except for such permitted usage, no other use of the images and data is permitted and such images and data shall not be exhibited or shown in any websites or social media or for any commercial purposes without Macquarie’s written permission. Therefore, no seller of goods like the goods shown herein has any right or authority to show or exhibit any images or data shown herein.
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: 200mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Farmers Branch, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Audit to verify
200mm Tape Laminator: DXL2-800CS-LSR
System Basic Concept and features
1. High Performance Lamination with double or single separator Tape
2. Applicable up to 200mm size wafer damage free and wafer holding with Good Accuracy Heater
3. Easy tape setting for the air chucking system.
4. Perfect safety features by using both the cover inter-locking system and Optical Area sensors.
5. The wide LCD Full color touch panel leads operator’s easy operation.
6. Fully digitally controlled Laminate Roller & Process Controller applicable for accurate and secured lamination for active wafer surface
7. Adjustable Digitally controlled Laminate pressure roller and table temperature assumes wider range for almost kind of BG Tape laminating.
1 Required Power : 200 – 240 V 3 KVA Single Phase
2 Compressed Air : 0.55 MPa (70PSI ) Minimum 120 NL / min
3 House Vacuum : 650mmHg 60NL/min
4 Equipment Dimensions : 1250mm(W) x 1150mm(D) x 2100mm(H)
5 Equipment Weight : Approximately 800kg
6 Equipment Safety Standard : CE Compliant, S2-2000 certified, FDA Certificate (USA Law)
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.