Macquarie Equipment Trading on behalf of Micron Memory Taiwan Co., Ltd. (MTB)
Date of Manufacture: 2017
Currently Configured for: 300mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Taichung City, Taiwan
Available date: Currently Available
Configuration. Audit to verify.
The wavelength: 1342nm
Laser current hour used: 22032.32hrs (information provided at 2020 Jun 9th)
Tool is included 2 inch kits, no any other accessories and sub-system is included with tool
Disco Model DFL7361 Fully-Automatic Stealth Dicing ( Laser saw in the internal part of wafer )
· Accommodates up to 12-inch wafers
· Automatic handling
· High speed X axis capable of 1000mm/sec
· 380° rotational theta axis
· Hard disk allows the user to store 1000 different device programs
· Window XP based Graphical User Interface
· Touch panel display
· SDE01 Laser Engine
· Standard IR Camera
· SDE06 Laser Head
· IR Camera for full Thick wafers up to 1mm (replaces standard IR camera)
· 25 Character Recipe name
· SECS GEM
· Additional Host Monitor, keyboard stand, and cable port addition
· Wafer ID reader
· Clean Unit Hepa Processing Section
· Clean Unit Hepa Transfer Section
· Frame Handling and Wafer Handling Option
· Vacuum Retention and SG140154-0.
· SD Through Tape in Manual Mode.
Wafer transfer (Standard specification) : ①The workpiece is withdrawn from the cassette by the wafer pick and transferred to the load table ②The workpiece is transferred to the chuck table by the rotation arm → laser processing ③The workpiece is transferred to the unload table by the rotation arm ④The workpiece is returned to the cassette by the frame pick
Damage/Missing parts list
Please inspect tool to reconfirm
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.