About the programme
Our insight programme is an opportunity to explore and immerse yourself in the financial services sector and see first-hand how you can contribute to our business.
This five-day programme provides you with an insight into our business groups and the varied career opportunities open to you at Macquarie.
The program is held in April of each year. Through various interactive activities and extensive networking opportunities, you’ll gain a valuable insight into our different business areas. During the week-long programme, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in:
- business specific case studies and workshops
- trading games and risk assessment activities
- panel events and interacting with key speakers
- work shadowing opportunities
- networking opportunities with your insight cohort, as well as employees across our business from graduates to senior leaders
- skills-based sessions, from CV clinics to interview preparation workshops, as well as tips for networking and building your personal brand.
You will also have the opportunity to be fast tracked for the 2020 Macquarie Summer Intern Programme.
All meals are provided, and travel costs are covered by Macquarie.
To be eligible for both insight programmes, you must be in your first year of a three-year course (or second year of a four-year course), and keen to explore a career in finance or a career within technology.
Applications are open from 1 September - 31 December 2019. Applications will be reviewed after the deadline has closed and the recruitment process will commence in January 2020. Offers will be communicated by March 2020.