Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of United Microelectronics Corporation (Fab 8AB)
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: 200mm
Current Equipment Status: Incoming
Location of Equipment: Hsinchu 300, Taiwan
Available date: Currently Available
Install Date is 2010Y
Date of last PM is 2020Y
The system is On-Line
The equipment can produce Wafers As-Is
SEZ Spin Processor Model is SP203
Main Frame Software Version is 114 (19.07.2001)
UI (Front) is present
UI (Rear) not Present
Chuck Size (Left) is 8"
Chuck Size (Right) is 8"
ULPA Filter (Top of Main Unit)
No Flip Module
No End Point Detection System
No Horiba concentration Monitor (HF Monitor)
No Heat Exchanger #1 (std)
No Heat Exchanger #2 (for control up to 65°C)
Number of Load-ports is 2 std
Load-port Size (Left)is 8
Load-port Size (Right) is 8
Load-port Adapters is 8
No Wafer ID Reader
No RFID Reader
No Ozone Module
Supporting Equipment / Sub-Fab
Power Distribution Box (PDB)
All Cables Present are present
Chemical Config Chemicals
Chemical Module 1 is DI
Chemical Module 2 is EMPTY
Chemical Module 3 is N/A
No Bulk Chem Delivery system (BCD)_Active
No Bulk Chem Delivery system (BCD)_Passive
Damaged parts: SMIF #A
1. The main unit has not been powered off yet, and all functions are normal. Due to the use of normal temperature, there is no 2.3 KW Heating module installed.
2. The machine only uses Medium#3, and the function is normal at present. The tank is DI Water. The chemical pipeline has been separated for many years.
3. SMIF#A is abnormal to be repaired, SMIF#B can be used normally.
4. Another CDS Medium is not installed (it must be used for Overhaul), and there are only 2 Mediums (both configured with Mix tank) since the machine was moved.
5. The CDS Cabinet that is not installed lacks the Process pump (PS-20MA) and the solenoid valve drive module of the Pump.
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.