Macquarie Investment Affiliates
Macquarie Investment Affiliates is part of the broader Macquarie Investment Management business.
Since 1980, we have developed affiliate partnerships in Malaysia, Taiwan and South Africa. Today we continue to develop our capabilities through businesses in Korea and Austria.
Through these long-term strategic relationships, we add products that enhance and complement our existing capabilities or expand our global footprint.
Our partnership approach
Our rigorous selection process ensures we only partner with affiliates we consider best-in-class.
We have a flexible partnership model, tailored for each affiliate, from distribution-only relationships to partnerships where we take an equity interest.
Our affiliates are able to leverage our specialist capabilities that include:
- global distribution
- product development
- operational support, including risk management, legal and compliance
- management expertise and business strategy
- access to capital.
With New York-based investment management firm MD Sass, we provide seed funding and incubation support to talented early stage managers who exhibit a clear edge and significant growth potential.
Our jointly managed private equity fund, Sass-Macquarie Financial Strategies Fund (Finstrat), has seeded 11 investment management businesses since its establishment in 2004, and raised more than $US5 billion for its underlying managers.
Managers can access:
- investment and working capital
- operational, regulatory and marketing support
- our affiliation with experienced institutions
- our global distribution network.
While we work closely with managers, they continue to have portfolio management autonomy and control of their day-to-day operations.
Macquarie Investment Affiliates
The material and information on this web page and the web pages accessed through this web page (together, the "website") is for distribution only to persons who are not a retail client (defined by section 761G of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia) and who are sophisticated investors, professional investors or other investors who do not require disclosure under Part 6D.2 of the Corporations Act 2001 of Australia. If you access this website, you are confirming you are entitled to do so under all applicable laws, regulations and directives in all applicable jurisdictions.
By proceeding to access the pages on this website, you agree and confirm that:
- You have read, understood and accept the above disclaimer;
- Your access to this website does not violate applicable laws, including the laws of your home jurisdiction;
- You are not a "retail client" within the meaning of the Corporations Act and agree not to disclose the information to a person who would be a "retail client"; and
- You are either: (a) not a “U.S. person” as that term is defined in Regulation S under the US Securities Act of 1933 (the “US Securities Act”), are not in the United States, and are not acting for the account or benefit of a U.S. person, (and you will not make a copy of any prospectus or any other material contained on this website available to, or distribute a copy of such prospectus or other material to, any such U.S. person) or (b) a “qualified institutional buyer” as that term is defined in Rule 144A under the US Securities Act.
If you access this website, you are confirming that you are entitled to do so.