Macquarie Equipment Trading on behalf of Micron Memory Japan, G.K. (F15)
Date of Manufacture: Aug 27, 2007
Currently Configured for: 300mm
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Hiroshima, Japan
Available date: Currently Available
YE - 15-3HAMA_PHEMOS_TP -
A HARD DISK DRIVE WILL BE REMOVED FROM TOOL.
Other Missing or damaged parts: Power system is faulty. Lamp is unable to be turned on when power is given.Please inspect to confirm.
● Multi-camera platform with high-precision stage
● Flexible system design
● Multiple detectors suitable for observing low voltage operating IC
● Variety of lens selection from 1× to 100× (Optional 10-lens turret available.)
● Backside observation prober available for measurements from an entire 300 mm wafer to a single die
● Simplified tester head docking for dynamic analysis
● User friendly operation system
● Easily upgradable for future application
● High-resolution pattern image by confocal microscope
1.InGaAs camera C8250-25
2.InSb camera C9985-02
3.Lenz for thermal;0.8x, 4x, 15x
4.Lenz for OBIRCH; 50x
5.Lenz for photo EMMI; 1x, 5x, 20x, G Plan Apo NIR-HR100x
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.