Macquarie in Europe, the Middle East and Africa
Diversified regional presence with deep sector expertise
Advisory and capital markets
- advisory and capital raising services including corporate finance, project finance, private capital, equity and debt capital markets and principal investments
- significant focus on natural resources, infrastructure, real estate and financial institutions
- No.1 Infra/Project Financial Advisory in EMEA.4
- UK’s largest independent owner of gas and electricity assets2
- UK's largest independent provider of smart meters2
- established motor vehicle and aircraft leasing presence.
- lending and investing solutions for corporate and real estate sectors through primary and secondary transactions
- asset finance and securitisation solutions in both public and private markets.
- World's Largest Infrastructure Asset Manager, headquartered in London5
- manager of more than 30 infrastructure and real asset businesses in the region1
- global securities investment management expertise in fixed income, equities, currency and hedge funds
- $A480b in assets under management.4
- leading commodities research team
- 2,200+ stock covered globally, 250+ stocks in the region
- 25 year market presence.
Trading and hedging
- #1 Australian bank for distribution of European securitisation6
- #1 in Agricultural & Softs Markets – sixth consecutive year7
- 24-hour metals trading and price-making
- one of the largest financial institutions in the European wholesale gas markets
- 24-hour access to global foreign exchange and futures markets.