Working in Macquarie Capital
Macquarie Capital is a global business with capabilities in corporate advisory, capital markets and principal investment.
As part of our postgraduate or summer internship programs, we offer opportunities including industry training and exposure to multi-million dollar transactions.
Working with some of the best people in the industry, we encourage you to have your own responsibilities and opportunities to work in:
- mergers and acquisitions
- takeovers and corporate restructuring
- financing strategies in equity and debt capital markets, and debt structuring and distribution
- private placements and principal transactions.
Summer internship program
Receive specialist training in:
- financial modelling and technical skills
- presentation and communications skills.
You will also have the opportunity to grow your network through organized social events.
Is a role in Macquarie Capital right for you?
We are looking for high-calibre students from a range of disciplines, including but not limited to, actuarial studies, business, commerce, economics, engineering, law, mathematics, statistics and sciences.