What Macquarie Customised Market Investments offers
Choose the structures and terms that suit you
Domestic and international exposures
Link your returns to local or global investment opportunities
Option to borrow up to 100% of the investment amount
About Macquarie Customised Market Investments (CMI)
What is Macquarie CMI?
Macquarie CMI is a tailored facility that lets wholesale and high net worth investors customise their investment and link their return to a wide range of asset classes and market sectors.
Choice and flexibility
Investors can choose:
- which underlying assets they link their return to
- how much they would like to be exposed to movements in those assets
- their level of loan principal protection
- how they structure the pay-off of their assets
- the degree of leverage, if any
- which type of coupon structure to use, if any, e.g. regular or contingent coupons
- their investment term, and
- their legal structure.
- Sophisticated investors
- Wholesale investors
- Investors who want to customise their exposure to domestic or international assets.
Why choose Macquarie?
- Quality service
- Our service is informed, friendly, professional and reliable.
- A better way to build your wealth
- Partner with specialist investment experts to help build your wealth.
- More opportunities
- We're committed to bringing you world class investment strategies.