A diversified portfolio of Australian shares
What the Macquarie Australian Shares Fund offers
To a portfolio of Australian shares identified as having attractive fundamentals
Aims to achieve consistent active returns
By holding a large number of small active positions
Emotional bias risk reduced
A systematic approach to capturing the fundamental characteristics of stocks
About the Macquarie Australian Shares Fund
Macquarie is one of Australia's largest equities managers with over 30 years experience managing portfolios. Our experienced global team has over 90 investment professionals in Sydney, Hong Kong, New York, Boston and Philadelphia.
The Macquarie Australian Shares Fund aims to outperform the S&P/ASX 200 Accumulation Index (Benchmark) over the medium to long term (before fees). It aims to provide capital growth and some income.
The Fund provides exposure to a diversified portfolio of Australian equities through securities listed, or expected to be listed, on the Australian Securities Exchange. The Fund may also provide exposure to equity issued by Australian entities on offshore exchanges, derivatives (including options, futures, warrants and forwards) and cash.
How the Macquarie Australian Shares Fund works
The Fund’s investment process seeks to identify companies which:
- rank highly on proprietary quantitative screens, and
- may exceed market expectations over the long term.
Why choose Macquarie?
- Quality service
- Our service is informed, friendly, professional and reliable.
- A better way to build your wealth
- Specialist investment experts to help build your wealth.
- More opportunities
- We're committed to bringing you world class investment strategies to help you build and manage your wealth.