Simplify your finances with one special low rate
Balance Transfer calculator
To be eligible for the Macquarie Platinum Card, you:
- are 18 years old or over
- are a permanent resident of Australia
- have a good credit rating
- must earn a minimum taxable income of $50,000 per annum.
- First steps
To complete the application, you will also need details of your:
- gross annual salary
- monthly expenses
- current employer (address and phone number)
- accountant (if self-employed/retired)
- Australian driver's licence number (if you have one).
Macquarie says hello to Apple Pay
A smarter way to pay
We're excited to tell you that Apple Pay is now available on all Macquarie debit and credit cards. It is an easy and secure way to make payments instore, in apps and on the web with Safari on your Apple device.
Why choose Macquarie?
- Quality service
- Our service is informed, friendly, professional and reliable.
- A better way to bank
- Discover innovative financial solutions across our products to plan, build, manage and protect your wealth.
- More opportunities
- Our experts create financial opportunities for you across local and global networks.
Macquarie Bank Limited ABN 46 008 583 542 AFSL & Australian Credit Licence 237502 (MBL). All applications are subject to Macquarie’s standard credit approval criteria.