Here’s a few things that you should know about your PIN and passwords
PIN and password help
Here’s a list of PINs and passwords used over a range of Macquarie’s products, and what to do if you need to have any reset or reissued.
- Card PIN is used to verify point-of-sale purchases or to obtain a cash advance from an ATM. If you have forgotten your PIN or would like to choose your own PIN, simply login, select Manage Account in the top menu then Card PIN and follow the instructions to change your PIN. You do not need your current PIN to create your new PIN.
- Macquarie ID and your temporary password are used to access Macquarie Online. If you need your Macquarie ID resupplied or your temporary password re-issued, please call us on 1300 150 300.
- Macquarie Bank Rewards Password is used to access the Macquarie Rewards site. You can change your Macquarie Rewards password at the change password page once you login to your online rewards account.
If you need any further help with passwords, please call Macquarie on 1300 150 300.
Macquarie Rewards password
You can change your Macquarie Rewards password at the Change Password page once you login to your online rewards account.
If you would like to change your PIN to a more memorable number, simply select Login in the top-right hand corner, select Manage Account in the top menu then Card PIN and follow the instructions to change your PIN.
What do I do if I have forgotten my PIN?
Please call us on 1300 150 300 and we will be able to resend your card PIN to you or reset your TPIN.
I have forgotten my password to Macquarie Online
- Go to Macquarie.com then log in
- If you have forgotten your password, select "reset password" on the bottom left
- Enter your Macquarie ID and registered mobile number. A secure code will be sent to your mobile.
- Enter the SMS secure code and "Submit"
- Create a new password and confirm new password, then "Submit"
- Select "click here to continue". You will then be taken to the login page. Enter your Macquarie ID and new password to log in.
I have forgotten my password to the Macquarie Rewards site
You can generate a temporary password by providing your Macquarie Black or Macquarie Platinum Card number, date of birth and registered email address of the primary cardholder on the Macquarie Rewards site.
Your temporary password will be sent to the email address registered to your Macquarie Rewards account and you will then have 24 hours in which to login to your online account before the temporary password expires.