Your choice of flexible Macquarie Rewards
To be eligible for the Macquarie Black Card, you:
- are 18 years old or over
- are a permanent resident of Australia
- have a good credit rating
- must earn a minimum taxable income of $70,000 per annum.
To complete the application, you will also need details of your:
- gross annual salary
- monthly expenses
- current employer (address and phone number)
- accountant (if self-employed/retired)
- Australian driver's licence number (if you have one).
Macquarie says hello to Apple Pay
A smarter way to pay
We're excited to tell you that Apple Pay is now available on all Macquarie debit and credit cards. It is an easy and secure way to make payments instore, in apps and on the web with Safari on your Apple device.
Why choose Macquarie?
Our service is informed, friendly, professional and reliable.
A better way to bank
Discover innovative financial solutions across our products to plan, build, manage and protect your wealth.
Our experts can create financial opportunities for you across local and global networks.