Macquarie’s Technology team comprises nearly 2,500 people based all around the globe working on delivering innovative technological solutions to provide fast and reliable systems to place trades, deliver value and position us to be competitive within the market. Our teams are responsible for driving simplification and consolidation of our technology architecture and efficiency of our key infrastructure platforms and own strategic initiatives such as cyber security, and public and private cloud programs.
Working in one of our teams in Technology, you could be:
- building platforms and apps that support more than one million retail banking customers to lead the way in digital banking
- involved in projects within the organisation that transform the way we work
- working on a variety of projects across trading platforms, including changes to support new business capability, enhancements and system maintenance
- learning agile scrum delivery methodology, customer-centric design, design thinking techniques, full-stack software development delivery, problem solving, analytical thinking, scaled agile experience, DevOps, stakeholder management or solution design
- providing support to our program managers and taking on responsibilities for project management, business analysis and change management
- enhancing your knowledge and understanding of financial markets and products.