Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Micron Memory Japan, G.K. (F15)
Date of Manufacture:
Currently Configured for: To be determined
Current Equipment Status: Available
Asset HDD not included
Location of Equipment: Hiroshima, Japan
Available date: 3/5/2022
PROBE 15-3AGIL_4082_FINAL AGILENT Final Param
4082A Parametric Test System
A high-throughput parametric test system with advanced parallel testing capabilities, a high-speed capacitance measurement option, and SEMI standards.
Model-4082A, Linux, RHEL5.3, SPECS-3.10-14, Rev5.15-7, Firmware-3.29, SMU1,2, MP-AMU308, Pin Cards-48, Cap Meter HSCMU, DVM-3458A
• Source Monitor Unit selectable from medium power (MPSMU), high power (HPSMU) and high resolution (HRSMU)
• Synchronous and asynchronous parallel test can improve the throughput with VMT (Virtual Multiple Testhead) software.
• 1 fA and 0.1 µV measurement resolution
• Optional HS-CMU (High Speed Capacitance Measurement Unit)
• Optional ring oscillator measurement
Primary Test Target
High volume manufacturing for semiconductor devices, especially using Keysight/Agilent 4070 testers.
DC current, DC voltage, capacitance and conductance, impedance, and differential voltage.
Key Measurement Capabilities
• DC measurements (spot, sweep, pulse bias, pulse sweep)
• Capacitance, conductance and impedance measurements
• Two terminal differential voltage measurements
• Switching matrix
Other Available Integrations
• Spectrum/signal analyzer
• WGFMU (Waveform Generator Fast Measurement Unit)
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.