Macquarie Semiconductor and Technology on behalf of Qorvo Oregon, Inc.
Date of Manufacture: 1998
Currently Configured for: To be determined
Current Equipment Status: Available
Location of Equipment: Bend, United States
Available date: Currently Available
Two Bond Ranges
Precision servo-motor driven Z motion with the option of choosing from 2 closed loop bond control ranges from 5 grams to 10 kilograms; your choice of one range per configuration.
Extend-retract cube beam splitter viewing system with fiber optic illuminators including color CCD video camera; 14" monitor with a magnification range of 20X to 200X.
Simplified flat panel display for viewing the cycle and prompting operator action via joystick as process proceeds, providing time and temperature readouts. Internal PC for controlling bond load, temperature profiles, process times and machine cycle. Hard drive and 3.5" floppy disk drive included.
Workstage (3 options available)
Micrometer adjusted workstage holder for movement over either a small or large open area in X, Y and theta during pickup; easily detachable, modular workstage not included – choose from a 1-1/2" rapid (to 400 degrees C) heat-up stage for small substrates, a 4" preset fixed stage (to maximum of 350 degrees C) for large area heating, or a cold, unheated 4" stage.
4" square work chuck with vacuum hold down for either fixed heat or unheated stage or a 3/4" square flat vacuum chuck for rapid heat-up; custom work chucks available.
Thermocompression bond head with fixed pick-up tool for operation from cold temperature up to 250 degrees C; includes temperature ramping feature (for adhesive applications) during placement process.
· Die sizes up to 2.0” sq.
· 1 Micron placement accuracy. (Actual die placement accuracy depends on the application).
· Magnification up to 560X
· Viewable area 2.0 ‘’ square. (With optional X-Y motorized viewer
· Stages 1”, 2”, 4” square standard. (other sizes and shapes available)
· Stage temperatures to 450 C (depends on stage selected)
· Stage temperature ramp rate: 1” rapid heat-15 C/sec, 2” rapid heat-10 C/sec
· Bond head temp to 400 C. (depends on bond head selected)
· Bond load 10g to 10Kg (depends on bond head selected).
· Power: 120/220V, 10/5 amp. 50-60 Hz
· Compressed Air: 60 psi
· Vacuum: 10” Hg
· Gas: 40 psi (cover gas for spot heating)
· Weight: System: 300 lbs. - Shipping: 400 lbs
The information referenced on this page is accurate to the best of our knowledge. We do not warrant the completeness or accuracy of the information contained herein. Interested parties are encouraged to request inspection to verify equipment condition, configuration, and completeness. Any offer to purchase equipment shall be subject to our standard terms and conditions of sale.
Get in touch
Ask about our equipment solutions, ranging from Macquarie equipment inventory sales, sourcing programs, surplus disposition options, and direct equipment purchases.