Did you mean [[state.suggestion]]?
Sorry! [[state.errorMessage]]
Sorry! No results found.
Year Deal
2017

Invested a 100% stake in Re-Clean Co Ltd, the largest food waste processing facility in South Korea

Read case study
2017

Joint lead manager, bookrunner and underwriter to Boral Limited’s $A2.1 billion equity raising to partially fund its acquisition of Headwaters Incorporated, the largest equity raising of 2016 in ANZ

Read case study
2017

Adviser to Permira in connection with the acquisition of Allegro Group by a consortium comprising funds advised by Permira, Cinven and Mid Europa for an enterprise value of $US3.25 billion

Read case study
2017

Partnered with China Jinmao Holdings Group Limited to establish JM Capital, a real estate investment platform managing both domestic and international capital across various global real estate opportunities in the People’s Republic of China

Read case study
2016

Adviser to Quadgas on its £13.4 billion acquisition of a 61% equity shareholding in National Grid’s UK Gas Distribution business, a leading distributor of gas in the UK

Read case study
2016

Adviser to the Northern Express Group consortium on the design, construction, finance and provision of services for a 25 year operating term for the Pūhoi to Warkworth PPP motorway project

Read case study
2016

Development funding and 50% principal investment in conjunction with Macquarie Commodities and Global Markets in the 299MWe Tees Renewable Energy Plant being developed by MGT Teesside

Read case study
2016

Joint lead manager and joint bookrunner to Reliance Worldwide Corporation on its $A919 million IPO, the largest ASX IPO of an Australian building products company

Read case study
2016

Adviser to NSW State Super (SAS Trustee Corporation) on its dual-track sale of StatePlus (formerly known as State Super Financial Services Australia), resulting in a trade sale to First State Super for over $A1 billion

Read case study
2016

Sole financial adviser and underwriter on MMG Limited’s $US512 million Rights Issue on the HK Stock Exchange

Read case study
2016

Adviser to National Australia Bank on the demerger of 75 per cent of CYBG PLC, and joint global coordinator on the simultaneous £400 million IPO of the remaining 25 per cent on the LSE and ASX

Read case study
2016

Sole lead manager and underwriter to Gandel Group on the selldown of its interests in Charter Hall Group and Charter Hall Retail REIT conducted via block trades totalling approximately $A500 million

Read case study
2016

Acquired a 100% stake of a 50MW in-development portfolio of commercial and industrial battery storage projects in California from the developer, Advanced Microgrid Solutions

Read case study
2016

Lead financial adviser to Long Run Exploration Ltd on their corporate sale to Sinoenergy Investment Corp. for $C770 million

Read case study
2016 Adviser to EVA Automation on its acquisition of Bowers & Wilkins, a designer, manufacturer and distributor of high end audio equipment in the UK