Macquarie Debtor Management allows you to create and send fee-for-service invoices, collect and receipt payments automatically, and reconcile accounts.
This online tool is specifically designed to meet the needs of the financial services sector – helping dealer groups and practices save time and improve payment cycles.
Here's how it works
1 - The practice uses our intuitive Macquarie Debtor Management online tool to create client invoices.
- Billing data can be imported from compatible business management systems via web services^
- Customise your invoice with brand, address, AFSL and invoice line options
- Ability to retain your existing unique customer reference numbers from your business management system
- Set default fees and product revenue codes
- Email or print individual or batch PDF invoices with a unique DEFT reference number
- Invoices can also be created at dealer group level
- Assign practice or group access and privileges to your advisers and support staff.
2 - Your clients are provided with a range of convenient payment options.
- Online using credit card or BPAY®
- Phone using credit card
- Australia Post
- Locked bag using cheque.
3 - Macquarie collects, processes and deposits payments into your nominated Macquarie Bank account.
4 - Payments are automatically receipted and reconciled via the Macquarie Debtor Management system. It has the ability to seamlessly integrate into the commissions system for commission calculations and payments to advisers.
To find out more
If you are looking for more information on Macquarie Debtor Management, contact a Macquarie relationship manager today.