Imagine what you could save with more hours in your day.
Macquarie and Lexis Affinity™ have teamed up to bring you a more automated way to manage billing, payments and reconciliation across general trust, office and controlled monies accounts.
How does this benefit your firm?
Boost your firm's productivity
The combined power of Macquarie and Lexis Affinity™ allows you to generate back office efficiencies, which keep your administrative costs under control and helps your firms' profitability. Focus less on administrative tasks, and more on your clients.
Reduce costs and errors
Automated receipting and reconciliation not only reduces the cost of chasing arrears, tracing unknown payments and handling but also reduces the risk of keystroke error and the likelihood of internal fraud.
Plus, you can choose to pass on the credit card fee to your clients through a surcharge.
Provide greater choice for clients
Clients can choose to pay through a number of convenient channels –including online and BPAY® for 24/7 payments, over the phone, by cash, cheque or EFTPOS at Australia Post, or by cheque via locked bag.
Improve cash flow
Due to the range of convenient payment options you are able to offer your client, you can be paid more quickly. This can help reduce your debtor days as well as reducing the cost of cash flow financing.
Get in touch
To find out how you can realise the benefits of automation, call your relationship manager today.
We know business
- 20 years in the Legal industry
- Providing the full spectrum of business banking services to law firms for over 20 years.
- Tailor-made solutions
- Because we make it our business to know what works for your business, we can offer a rewarding solution for your business.
- Dedicated relationship manager
- By understanding more about your business, a Macquarie relationship manager can offer you flexible finance options to suit your needs.