What makes DEFT Auction Pay so great?
How does DEFT Auction Pay work?
- The sales agent enters the unique DEFT reference number, property address, sale price and deposit amount.
- The buyer then enters their bank details, email address and approves the payment.
- A confirmation receipt is emailed to the buyer and agent, and payment is processed into the trust account.
It's as simple as that. No more cheques - and no more paper.
What do I need on the day?
When DEFT Auction Pay puts the winning bid in your hands, it’s what you don’t need that counts. No more bank cheques for a potentially unknown deposit amount. Instead, you only need a few things on the day.
- tablet or mobile with internet connection (iOS, Windows or Android compatible)
- DEFT reference number/s (DRN).
- funds available in a nominated bank account(s) that allow direct debit withdrawals
- BSB and account numbers
- a valid email address.