Combining investment intuition with rigorous quantitative research
What the Arrowstreet Global Equity Fund offers
Broad global exposure
To developed and emerging market equities
Quantitative Investment approach
Based on fundamental investment principles
Potential for higher long-term returns, while controlling risk
Benchmark-aware strategy with the potential for higher long-term returns, while avoiding long-term style biases
Arrowstreet - a different approach
A non-random walk down Arrowstreet
Since its launch, the Arrowstreet name has become associated with serious investment insight, expertise and success. The firm is considered one of the leading lights not only within quantitative investment management, but across the world of active investment management.
This article provides an insight into Arrowstreet’s philosophy and approach to quantitative investing.
Awards and recognition
The Fund has been recognised for excellence, receiving a number of industry awards.
- Winner – Best International Share Fund – Money magazine Best of the Best Awards 2017
- Winner – Best International Share Fund – Money magazine Best of the Best Awards 2016
- Winner – Best Global Equities Fund (Broad Cap) – Lonsec/Money Management Fund Manager of the Year Awards 2015
- Winner – Best Global Equities Fund (Broad Cap) – Lonsec/Money Management Fund Manager of the Year Awards 2014
- Winner – Best International Equities (Global Category) – Professional Planner/Zenith Fund Awards 20143
- Winner – International Large Cap Fund of the Year – Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards 2014.