Please note that use of content from the various commentaries, reports and articles available on this web page (“Articles”) are subject to these Terms.
Macquarie Group Limited is the owner or licensed user of the Articles available from this webpage.
The following conditions apply to your use of the Articles:
- You acknowledge that you are a licensed and accredited broker or financial adviser.
- If you choose to distribute these Articles you must reproduce the content in the Articles in full. For the avoidance of doubt, you must not reproduce extracts of the Articles but you are permitted to display hyperlinks to the Articles where you broadcast the Articles online.
- You must attribute the Article as coming from Macquarie Group Limited. You may also wish to hyperlink Articles to this webpage: http://www.macquarie.com/au/advisers/expertise.
- You acknowledge that Macquarie Group accepts no obligation to correct or update the information or opinions expressed in the Articles. The information in the Articles may be based on certain assumptions or market conditions and may change without notice.
- You acknowledge that Macquarie Group specifically disclaims any liability (whether based in contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise) for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the access to or use of the Articles.
By using any of the Articles, you accept these Terms and agree to be legally bound by them.