Macquarie Leasing complaints process
At Macquarie Leasing we are committed to delivering the highest quality service and product offerings. If you are dissatisfied with our service, we encourage you to contact us.
Our Client Relations team is dedicated to reviewing each complaint in an equitable, objective, unbiased and timely manner.
How to submit a complaint
Email and link
- Complete the Account Enquiry and Feedback Form.
- In the nature of your feedback section, select “I wish to make a complaint.”
- Please provide us with the details of your experience and what you consider an ideal outcome.
- After submitting your form, you will receive an email confirmation from us.
Phone and fax
Client Relations Department
PO Box H94
Australia Square NSW 1215
- In most cases you will hear from us within 5 business days to discuss your complaint.
- We are committed to providing you with a final response to your complaint within 45 days (or 21 days if your complaint relates to financial difficulty).
- We will contact you directly within these timeframes if we require further information or if we need more time to review your complaint.
If you're still not satisfied with the outcome we propose, let us know as we may be able to undertake a further review of your concerns.
If you're still dissatisfied with the outcome, you may choose to take advantage of the free external dispute resolution scheme we are a member of. For further information and contact details, please go to the website www.afca.org.au.