Macquarie Asset Management
Macquarie Asset Management is a full-service asset manager, providing clients with access to a diverse range of capabilities and products including infrastructure, real assets, equities, fixed income, liquid alternatives and multi-asset investment management solutions.
Working in our Asset Management Group, you could be:
- valuing and running performance analysis of fund assets through financial modelling and scenario analysis
- assisting with or owning research projects relating to both existing and targeted assets
- assisting with the review and approval of asset acquisitions including financial analysis of the impact of acquisitions and appropriate funding strategy
- working closely with other professional advisors in a transaction setting, including legal and financial advisors
- preparing marketing and investor relations materials for internal and external use
- financial and corporate analysis of new transactions including cash-flow modelling, asset valuations, and industry research
- managing existing products and developing new products, including modelling cash flows and working with the legal team in preparing and reviewing legal documentation
- reviewing asset pricing and assisting with trades with internal and external trading desks
- engaging with clients, external advisors, intermediaries and internal stakeholders.
1 year, allocated to a team from February
Allocated to a team from November to February
World’s largest infrastructure asset manager1
Top 10 global insurance manager2
Top 50 global asset manager3
Cornerstone financier for the acquisition of 50% of the largest offshore wind farm in the world (Walney II in the UK)
$A483.5 billion assets under management at Dec 2017
More than 100m people rely on essential services provided by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets-managed businesses every day
he teams highlighted in green denote that we have a Summer Internship position available. Please select the team for more information or to apply.
Macquarie Asset Management
- Macquarie Investment Management
Macquarie Investment Management is a conviction-based, long-term global asset manager with offices throughout Australia, Asia, Europe and the United States. The firm offers strategies across a range of asset classes including listed equities, fixed interest, infrastructure securities and liquid alternatives, which are managed both by specialist in-house Macquarie investment teams and Macquarie Professional Series managers.
- Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions
Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions division manufactures and distributes a range of tailored investment solutions with an alternate fixed income focus, for its fiduciary clients within the infrastructure debt sector and balance sheet lending to shipping, export credit agency backed debt, hedge funds and private equity investors.
- Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets
Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets combines two decades of experience and expertise to identify and unlock investment opportunities in the assets that people use every day – extending beyond infrastructure to real estate, agriculture and energy.
- Macquarie Asset Management
1 Towers Watson Global Alternatives Survey (July 2017).
2 Eager, Davis & Holmes, Global Non-Affiliated GA Assets (December 2016).
3 IPE Top 400 asset managers (June 2017).