Corporate and Asset Finance
Our Corporate and Asset Finance Group is a global provider of specialist finance and asset management solutions, as well as corporate and real estate investing and lending.
We provide asset financing across aircraft, motor vehicles, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, energy, rail and mining equipment.
Working in our Corporate and Asset Finance Group, you could be:
- evaluating potential investments across all industries and capital structures
- involved in fundamental company and industry research, financial modelling and analysis
- assisting to manage our relationships with some of the largest, well-known, vehicle brands in the country including Ford, Porsche, Honda, Volvo and Tesla
- assisting to build specifically branded finance programs to be delivered to market
- answering client queries, gaining exposure to negotiations and debt sale processes or assisting in the settlement of a deal
- conducting risk analysis on a company and assisting with risk modelling.
Sydney and Melbourne
2 years, 3 x 4 month rotations in the first year, 2 x 6 month rotations in the second year, starting in February (note: some graduates will be allocated to a team)
Allocated to a team from November to February
1,000,000+ smartphones leased to customers worldwide
A leading global aircraft lessor
Largest independent meter funder in UK1
9 million+ meters provided to homes and businesses
$A37 billion+ invested across more than 590+ Principal Finance deals in 9 years2
The teams highlighted in green denote that we have a Graduate position available in 2020. Please select the team for more information or to apply.
Corporate and Asset Finance
- Principal Finance
The Principal Finance team is the principal financing and investing arm of Macquarie. We provide primary financing solutions and engage in secondary market investing across the capital structure. With 120 people globally, our Principal Finance team has a particular focus on bespoke financings and other sophisticated transaction types.
- Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions
Macquarie Specialised Investment Solutions division manufactures and distributes a range of tailored investment solutions with an alternate fixed income focus, for its fiduciary clients within the infrastructure debt sector and balance sheet lending to shipping, export credit agency backed debt, hedge funds and private equity investors.
- Asset Finance
The Asset Finance team provides financing across aircraft, motor vehicles, technology, healthcare, manufacturing, industrial, energy, rail and mining equipment.
Click here to find out more.
- Corporate and Asset Finance
1 At 30 September 2018, not part of a distribution network or vertically integrated utility.
2 At 30 September 2018.