Our behavioural risk division provides expertise and oversight on risk culture and conduct risk, environmental and social risk, and work health and safety. The team is focused on facilitating and driving improved risk outcomes for Macquarie’s internal and external stakeholders.
Our Risk Management Group is an independent and centralised unit responsible for identifying, assessing and monitoring risks across Macquarie.
Working in our Risk Management Group, you could be:
- assisting businesses with the definition and implementation of appropriate remediation actions, reviewing specific transactions, new products or businesses, identifying and escalating potential conflicts of interest and advising on the application of laws, regulations and policies
- having exposure to the day-to-day relationships with Macquarie’s regulators, including regulatory enquiries
- supporting senior management with timely and effective escalation and reporting of significant compliance risk issues
- involved in the deal approval process and summarising key issues across all areas to present to senior Macquarie management
- gaining exposure to capital markets, funds, retail banking businesses and the central service function
- monitoring daily risk exposures for trading desks and reporting to senior management.
1 year program, allocated to a team from February
Allocated to a team from November to February
Assisted Macquarie in the management of approximately $A191b of risks on balance sheet in FY18, as well as off-balance sheet risks
Interaction with 200+ regulators globally