Our Debt Capital Markets team specialise in debt advisory, underwriting and lending services across the full spectrum of debt markets, products and sectors.
Macquarie Capital combines specialist expertise, innovative advice and flexible capital solutions to help clients and partners make opportunity reality. Global corporate M&A and advisory capabilities are underpinned by deep specialist expertise across a range of sectors, and a full spectrum of capital solutions, from debt, equity and private capital raising to investing its own capital to enable new opportunities.
Working in Macquarie Capital, you could be:
- analysing financial data; including building and running financial models
- drafting presentations to pitch transaction ideas to clients
- involved in running key transaction work streams on live deals, for example; a due diligence Q&A on a private treaty deal, drafting a prospectus for an IPO or liaising with legal representatives or tax advisers on key transaction issues
- tracking share price movements and press articles to keep the deal team updated as transactions progress
- undertaking a 6 to 9 month rotation in a different industry or product team during your first three years
- sitting alongside some of the best mergers and acquisitions and equity capital markets advisors in the country.
Sydney, Melbourne, Perth and Auckland
1 year, allocated to a team
Allocated to a team from November to February
Successfully divested Australian oil and gas company Quadrant Energy to Santos Limited for $US2.15 billion. Macquarie Capital offered several innovative strategic, operational and functional initiatives which created substantial value within the Quadrant business.
Financial adviser to Wesfarmers Limited in relation to the ~$A19 billion demerger of Coles Group Limited, the largest spin off in ASX history
Developer, financial adviser and equity provider for the ~$A700 million Kwinana Waste to Energy Project, Australia’s first thermal waste-to-energy facility
No.1 in ANZ for completed M&A1
Our teams in Macquarie Capital
1 Refinitiv (CY19 to 30 September, M&A Announced and Completed by deal count).